Curtis Low Profile 18 Airpot Brewer
The TLP 18's compact, low-profile design fits easily on countertops. It uses the lastes technology to maintain optimum brewing time, volume and temperature - all essential for making the perfect pot of coffee.
By controlling water temperature, this brewer uses less energy than traditional brewers. Yet the airpot the coffee is brewed into keeps coffee at just the right temperature for hours, so there's less waste and never a bitter cup of coffee.
• Brew up to 10 cups of coffee directly into airpot to keep coffee hot and fresh for up to 10 hours
• A separate lever on the front dispenses hot water, even during the brew cycle, for preparation of other hot beverages or foods
• One-touch controls and "ready to brew" light make coffee preparation a snap
• Airpot is portable for a quick coffee delivery to conference rooms or reception areas
• Black thermal server or stainless steel airpot goes with any office décor
• Unit may be plumbed in directly to your water line with the AquaMark LX water dispenser to ensure quality water is always used for brewing
Height: 17 7/8"
Depth: 16 5/8"
Electrical: 120 VAC, 1500 watts, 12.5 amps